Thursday, December 11, 2008

Celeste's response

  • 1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
  • 2. Real tree or Artificial? fuh rizzle.. I mean real
  • 3. When do you put up your Christmas Tree? This is the first year we have put our own up, and it was in the..first week of December sometime
  • 4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's day. Or when it is brown. Whichever comes first ( good job tiff)
  • 5. Do you like eggnog? ya but just a swallow or two. Not enough to buy a whole carton
  • 6. Favorite gift received as a child? This little kiddy computer that helped you learn the alphabet
  • 7. Hardest person to buy for? Dads
  • 8. Easiest person to buy for? Rowdy. he is easily amused
  • 9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! My mom gave me one I loved when I was younger. and Cody brought me one last year that is soo cool. Everyone's clothes are like these stylized quilts that tell more of the christmas story
  • 10. Mail or email Christmas cards? There is just something irreplaceable about getting mail in your hands
  • 11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ? Its the thought that counts
  • 12. Favorite Christmas Movie? aye aye. Its so hard to pick. The Christmas Story, Elf, Its a Wonderful Life, I love em all.
  • 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually I am running late, but this year I started before Thanksgiving.
  • 14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Regifted? yeah, but I feel so guilty now
  • 15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? English Toffee and Fudge
  • 16. Lights on the tree? crazy colored lights
  • 17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night always gives me goosebumps. Sorry to take up space but this line I love. " Long lay the world in Sin and ever pining, till he appeared and the soul felt its worth."
  • 18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. (Good job tiff :)
  • 20. Angel on the tree top or a star? The best kind of Angel... Anaheim Angel. good job tiff
  • 21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning
  • 22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? political correctness nazis
  • 23. Favorite ornament theme or color?White lights are my fav, but they aren't on our tree this year
  • 24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? green bean casserole, sounds good to me too
  • 25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My mission journal written on un-acid free paper copied

0 friends had something to say: