Thursday, December 11, 2008

Homeowners!!!!

We finally own a home!!!!!! I never thought it would happen!!!. It is here in Cypress. Its so cute! Its 2 bed 2 bath. Its a little cottagey. There is a good size yard. and my FAV, Is this coolest brick fireplace. I know we haven't really told anyone because we didn't know if it was all going to work out but its something we have been busy with! anyway I am sooo excited and I will post pictures soon!

7 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

You two are so good at keeping things on the d.l! I am really happy for you both!!! I can't wait to see your picts. Congrats!!!

Letti said...

Yay I can't wait to see pictures and congrats.

Amelia said...

congratulations!!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITED for you guys!! :)

heart nan said...

I didn't know either...
Congratu-new-home-lations!!!
Your new heaven on earth.
No more apartment managing for you!
Same ward?

Rowdy Family said...

yes, we will be in the same ward! We discovered the home we own is un-inhabitable. looks like we will be here for a while longer

Kellie said...

Congrats! We are soo ecxited for your family.

lynda said...

So..... you're saying there's a chance.

that you will move to TX =)