Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

34 years...... Holy Cow!!!
You guys have always shown us what a good marriage is!
.....A new dress for Christmas-every year.....watching AFV (even if you don't want to).....a little teasing now and then.....weekends away-just the two of you.....holding hands.....time for yourselves-Dads TV room, Walley Ball for Mom.....so many things!
I am so thankful to have you as parents. I have always heard that the most important thing that parents can do for their kids is to love each other. I have never questioned that, so good job guys! Thank you for loving each other! :)
Happy Anniversary!
I love you and I like you!!!
Y Lynda

3 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. Lynda that was a very sweet tribute.

heart nan said...

Thank you Sis! May Father bless continue to bless all of our marriages.
heart, mom

Rowdy Family said...

amen lynda. and amen nan