Thursday, November 15, 2007

"You Are Always On The Computer"

Recently Craig told me I am always on the computer blogging. I do understand that I blog more than the average blogger. But, here are the reasons why I love to blog:
*It is a way for me to write about what is going on in our family - it is a journal.
*I enjoy it.
*It makes me feel connected to friends and family who don't live close by
*Sometimes I just get so excited about something. You know when you discover something really cool and then you call your best friend and tell her all about it. Well, this is how I let it out!
*It makes me feel like I have accomplished something.
*It doesn't cost a thing, who can argue with that?
*I love to hear people's reactions after seeing my blogs. If I can make just one person smile than I feel like it is all worth it.

So to Craig and everyone else this is why I blog. Anymore questions?

3 friends had something to say:

Rowdy Family said...

those are all great reasons! I especially like the free!!!!

Rowdy Family said...

and I like the christmas tree wallpaper

Bobby and Tiff said...

Sorry Letti. No more blogging jokes from me. I don't speak for Bobby though.