Thursday, November 15, 2007

G is for Grayson


Happy Birthday little guy. Grayson is such a sweetheart. He loves to giggle and run away from you. He is definitely a mommy's boy but he loves his daddy too. When you see him you can't help but smile. I am so proud to call him my nephew. HAppy First Birthday I love you.

6 friends had something to say:

Beki said...

Happy Birthday Grayson. You are growing up so fast and you are so big and cute too.

Rowdy Family said...

Grayson!!! you are adorable!I just want to pinch your cute little one year old cheeks!! You did good Amelia, smooches

heart nan said...

Happy Birthday #12 (who was supposed to be #11)!!! I can hardly wait to reintroduce myself to you . . . I will read to you, play with you, and crawl around with you too. You will see me playing with your sister alot too!
heart nan

lynda said...

OOOOOOOOOOH-TAH!
love, Mies

Miles doesn't really say that anymore now that he's moved on to more exciting words like doggy, dada, dink, and wats'at. But you still know what it mean's right, Gray?! Aunt Lynda says Happy B-day too - I love you!!!

Auntie Leisa said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday Grayson. He is sooo cute.

Paigee said...

happy b-day gray!!!!