Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ten years from now

Syd,
It was so good to see you this weekend. Especially at the much anticipated event of Therese's baptism. You and Therese were glowing. It has been so cool to see you reap the effects of the good choices you have made so far. I hope you don't mind me showing this to the world but Cody keeps this letter in his scriptures, and I think it is so cute. (you'll probably have to double click to read) It was written almost ten years ago! well nine but I am a rounder upper

Inquiring minds want to know. Where do you want to be ten years from now?
The question is for everyone

3 friends had something to say:

Sydney said...

OMG I don't even remember this note i wrot, but thank you so much Celeste for sharing this!!!I Love It!!!

In Ten years i wanna be married with at least 1 kid, living back in CALIFORNIA!!!

Paigee said...

So cute Sydney! You were the same age as Zoe is right now. I'll tell her to send you a letter for your scriptures.:)

Anonymous said...

Cute idea Paige! I don't even want to think about 10 yrs from now. Kodi Lynn will be 13 and Degan 11. Yikes!