Friday, October 17, 2008

8 videos for Prop 8

Children are entitled to birth within the bonds of matrimony to a father and a mother...

Why vote Yes on 8 simplified

Vote Yes for marriage!

From Apostles of the Lord... the need for love, compassion, and humility

Oh Susanna with a Prop 8 twist

Save the family, save the world

Interesting!!!

The Presidential candidates and their running mates agree...

... and so do I

Now go do 8 things for Prop 8

I am

2 friends had something to say:

Rowdy Family said...

Good job Nan. I was trying to make my own list of eight things to do for prop 8, but I only got to 6. anyway I think I am going to attach that little plastic banner that they use for the yard signs to my running stroller, or my back while I am running :)
and I think I am going to buy a pin so people will ask me about it. but I am trying to talk to someone I know every day about prop 8, I have had good experiences so far. but I have had mixed experiences doing the calling, I much prefer the door to door! anyway love you guts!
p.s. is Syd registered?

lynda said...

I loved all the video's. (the link for the second video doesn't work) Thank you mom, for all the info you are spreading around! Love ya