Sunday, October 5, 2008

BNSF family picnic

The picnic was so much fun. Sierra wouldn't get any closer to feed the goats. The goats started eating the food from her cup, and she was ok with that. She just like her mommy, I wouldn't want the goats to eat anything out of my hands.
Sierra ate a drumstick all my herself. She had to drink the ice cream, after taking to long to eat it.
When you drink the ice cream out of a drum stick you get a chocolate smile.

6 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

Really cute, Kellie! I love dirty, chocolate face pictures!

Letti said...

Look at how big she is getting, Thanks for sharing her pictures Kellie.

Beki said...

I love her drumstick mustache. She is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun. Glad we all got to hang out.

Amelia said...

Love that last picture...she looks so satisfied! haha :)

Rowdy Family said...

Sierra you are getting so big!