Wednesday, September 3, 2008

{a letter from Brian}

Hi everyone,
Well, another week has come and gone and My comp and i are getting much accomplished. We are working as hard as we can and trying to fill our days with meaningful activities. We have so much fun and are giving as many people as possible the opportunity to receive a wonderful message from a loving Heavenly Father.
The BIG question this week is, what's going to happen to me next week? It is that time of the transfer again. It goes by so fast and I am really enjoying every moment of it. I'll let you know for sure what will happen next week but I'd like to hear some guesses.
Jenna came to church!We have a lesson with her tonight and she is progressing very quickly and she is so much happier. Tonight we plan to teach her about study and prayer and in a sly way get her husband to read the BoM along with her. I hope that we will be able to get him more involved with her learning about the gospel.
We met with Jessica this week and she said that she still wants to learn she has just been so busy with the wedding and her sister moving and helping with that. She wants to find a time that we can come by and see her and teach her more.
We have been doing much tracting this week to find more people to teach and my it is wonderful to meet with people who will sit and have a friendly discussion with you. We have had many of those this week and it is just wonderful to talk to those people even if they are not interested. All we need is a little tolerance.
I just can't believe that it has been 10 months, that is so CRAZY!!! The Lord has truly blessed my life these past 10 months. I will never forget what he has done for me in all my years to come.
I am so glad to hear that all is going well in the family and that people are running smoothly. By the way I gave a talk in church on Sunday and was able to have it recorded so I will be able to send that to you so you can listen to most of it anyway. I was told I did an amazing job and Bro. Wallace said that he was wondering where the Elder Bowler he knew was. He said that I looked and sounded so much more than the last time he heard me. I was nervous to talk all the way up until I stood at the pulpit and then I just let the Holy Spirit guide my thoughts with the notes I had taken. It was so nice.
I think that is all for now but I love you all very much and remember John 14:27.

LOVE YOUR MISSIONARY,
ELDER BRIAN BOWLER

1 friends had something to say:

heart nan said...

Thanks Letti, you should put his e-mail address up too.