Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hi everyone,
Mom was right. I am going to the opposite side of the mission to Milton Free Water, OR. I'll be in a car for at least 4 hours. Yuck! But that will be just fine with me, because I am going elsewhere and learning new ways of life. I am really excited to be getting out of Vancouver just before the yuck hits.
We had a really great week last week, and I am glad that this experience has ended really well. Jenna, whom we've been working with for the past little while has been making a very concentrated effort to have the gospel in her life and loves to meet with us. We also got a new investigator this past week who is just golden and wants to learn all he can about the gospel. I am so grateful that the Lord put me here, because it has truly given me the opportunity to learn and to grow into who I need to become. I have truly grown to understand how the Lord has blessed my life, and I will always be grateful for this opportunity.
That is great that Dad gets the opportunity to be able to go to England to see a soccer game. I hope that he has a great and fabulous time in England.
I guess it was a very interesting Sunday. We had a good last Sunday in the Van 1st Ward. I'll miss Vancouver, but I will not forget the memories.
Well, I really don't have much more to say, but I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH and remember John 14:27.

LOVE YOUR MISSIONARY,
ELDER BRIAN BOWLER

0 friends had something to say: