Tuesday, September 16, 2008

{DISNEYLAND}

We are going to Disneyland FRIDAY!!! Anyone want to come?????

5 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Oh man I wish I could but we are going to be in Utah. Cody and Celeste have passes now you should give them a call.

lynda said...

I wish I could go too! Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

We do. Hehe. Well we wish we could anyways. Have fun.

Michelle said...

Not sure if we've ever met through Letti, but we will also be there Friday. :) I'll be sure to say HI if I see ya! Have fun!

Rowdy Family said...

Aww, Jill. I was totally planning on Coming today then I discovered I left my wallet at a friends house last night! They don't get back from school/work until later. booo! anyway hope you guys had a good time. Do you have passes?
-Celeste