Saturday, June 28, 2008

One room down, many to go...




Jayson and I had a week off, we did some fun family things like getting our eye and teeth checked. Then we painted Sierra's room, it's the first room to be painted. I stenciled the castle on, then painted it. Sierra loves her room and her basket of friends. It took a couple of days, but I'm ready to do the next room. Jayson saws he could wait awhile before painting another room.

6 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

Kellie! It looks so good, it's such a cute shade of purple...does she love it??!!

lynda said...

Really, really good job!!!
I love it.

Letti said...

You did a great job it looks really good. I love the picture of her withh all her stuffed animals.

Beki said...

That is so cute Kellie. I love it.

Anonymous said...

It looks so good! Kodi is going to want a room just like it. I'll have to keep her out of her room. How was you outing the other day? Did she try to undress in the middle of the store?

Rowdy Family said...

What a fabulous idea! I love that the silhouette is so mellow but GREat! and I like the round mountain. I love it.