Friday, March 7, 2008

My biggest girl is missing her Nan!

Poor Paigee cried herself to sleep tonight missing Nan and California. Why does it have to be sooooo far?! I wish we could just go jump in a plane right now! This is the longest we have gone without going back for a visit. It's been almost a year now! We miss you guys!!! Hurry up and get here November!

4 friends had something to say:

heart nan said...

Oh Paigee . . .
OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
8 and 1/2 monthes
heart, nan

Amelia said...

Sorry Paigee!! It's hard being away soo long from everybody...we feel it too!! Carys can't wait until she sees Nan too, she keeps talking about staying with Nan and Letti in California....why does Texas have to be soooo far!!! Urrrrr!! Love you Cali-cowgirl!

Letti said...

Paigee I miss all of you too. I miss the days that we were all together. I still cry when I think about it. I love you. Just come and write on the blog everyday I know that it helps me out a lot. Especially when I get to see pictures too.

Paigee said...

thankyou guys, And nan to long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!