Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Letti ....Cody ... Celeste .. Syd...Aunt Kathy ... Uncle Rob ... Darion????? Bowlers??? Byrds???

Okay so I bought a HUGE ham, everything for cheesy potatoes, tons of plastic eggs and now I am just waiting for you!!!
This is what I was thinking ...
Saturday ...play all day - there is this cool indoor go-cart place that is really cool and I think the kids (especially the boys) would really like. Then on Sat night we could go to Basque food (yes Celeste 13 courses!) and die Easter eggs and then Sunday find the eggs - go to church @ 11 and after have a fabulous feast!
What do you think???
I REALLY WANT YOU TO COME!!!!
Bo is coming - I think because I mentioned that I invited you all - and I think you just really need to come too!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

1 friends had something to say:

Beki said...

Why didn't I get invited Jill? Gosh....leave me out why don't you?