Monday, February 18, 2008

Gabby and I
Tishnae, Gabby, and I
Gabby, Me, Alex, Taryn, Tishnae, and Taylor Blake and I (My Date to the Mormon Prom.. What do you think..?)
Hey Everyone, sorry i haven't blogged in so long, i've been bisy with school, and boys..lol I can't believe i'm going to graduate high school in like 4 months. After graduation I want to go to Cosmotology school, for hair and makeup, and then after that see whats going on in my life, and maybe transfer to a 4yr college and go into some swort of fashion. Other than that my life it pretty boring, I sit at home and listen to dad call me into the T.V. room every two seconds causeTiff isn't here and he know's mom wan't watch it with him, so usually i just go sit in there with him and continue my texting cause I don't really wanna watch whats on T.V...lol
Well if I have't told you already I got asked to the mormon prom already, and it's not till April 26, Blake asked me to go with him, by calling me right after he left our house, and said that there was something in the bed of my truck. so i walked out side, and there was a big bouquet of flowers, and little pieces of paper attached to a few of the flowers, and the papers were the words "Will you go to Prom with me" it was so cute.. I love it!! I answered him friday moring at his seminary in redlands i didn't have school so i got up early and wrote YES!! in oreos on the hood of his "Red Truck" and scattered the rest of the oreos all over his truck it was so much fun, and i'm so happy I already have a date and i didn't have to ask someone again... Well Love you and Miss you all so Much can't wait to see you again soon!!!

Y Sissy

6 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

SYD!! He's SOOO Cute! Gabby is beautiful now! Not that she wasn't before!!...but now that she has her braces off and has grown up a little..she's stunning! I'm soo happy you got asked to the Mormal...you're going to have to post pics :(!!!! MISS YOU TONS!!!! love ya!

Letti said...

Syd he is a cutie. I can't wait until the dance. Hurry and start hair school so you can practice on my hair.

lynda said...

Yeah Syd! 4 more months os going to go by so fast!!! Make the most out of it. How bout a trip to TX for graduation?! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Sis, you look so pretty! I am so glad he asked you the right way! He gets 10 points just for being creative. I think I found the flower, now I just need to find the paint.

Nana Jill said...

Hey Syd! Since when do Californians do the Utah thing for asking people to a dance!!??!! Yikes!! I miss the good ol' days when you could just simply ask someone to go to a dance and they answered you right then and there. Oh, well! It sounds like you had fun! I will be looking forward to the pix!

Sydney said...

Aunt Jill, that is how most californians ask people to dances, but I'm trying to change that single-handedly!!!