Monday, January 7, 2008

SFMOTW Garrett

Thank you for picking me for the SFMOTW it is an honor to me that I am the SFMOTW THANK YOU SO MUCH!

What do you want to be when you grow up and why?
I want to be a nurse when I grow up because you get to learn about a lot of stuff so I could help people.
What is your favorite kind of soup?
Potato Soup
What is your favorite Wii game?
Super Mario Strikers Charged
What is something funny that has happened to you?!
When I was at Grand Terrace park I tripped over a rock and fell in the mud! I was very embarrassed.

2 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Garrett my Uncle is an OR Nurse and he sees all kinds of cool stuff!

Amelia said...

I have two uncles that are nurses too and they make really good money :) and get to help people at the same time!