Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged

1. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? it depends on my mood because I like both of them, but hot chocolate is easier to make.
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey, I am not really into Ham
3. Do you get a fake or real cut it yourself Christmas tree? I have a fake one but last year I got a real one. I prefer real but my trees always die so I am afraid to turn the lights on and then it doesn't look like a Christmas tree.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? of course, I wish my house had a ton of decorations so people would drive by to look at it.
5. Snowball fights or sledding? neither I do not like being in the snow
6. Do you like hanging around the fireplace? I love it
7. Do you enjoy going shopping? yes, but with no kids.
8. Favorite Christmas song? I like all of them but if I had to pick one it would be the song from Polar Express by Josh Groban.
9. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I love them, especially the Hallmark ones
10. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? It's never too early
11. Stockings before or after presents? after Santa gift but before the others
12. Carolers? I like to listen to them but I don't want to be one unless it is in a group
13. Favorite memory about Christmas time? I just remember not being able to sleep the night before
14. What is your favorite Christmas book or story? You Are Special by Max Lucado
15. What do you do after presents and dinner? after presents we eat biscuits and gravy and after dinner we usually hang out and talk
16. What is your favorite holiday smell? pine, cinnamon
17. Ice skating or walking around the mall? walking around the mall if it isn't too crowded
18. Favorite Christmas tradition? reading a story every night, watching movies, listening to music, being with family, opening our pj's, and eating biscuits and gravy.
19. Favorite part about winter? snuggling in a warm blanket and wearing my Uggs
20. Ever Been kissed under the Mistletoe? I only remember being kissed by my Aunts at Grandma's house

0 friends had something to say: