Sunday, November 25, 2007

a fun Christmas survey

1. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? Hot Chocolate! I like hot apple cider on New Years Eve.
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey is for Thanksgiving!
***Tad - skip #3!!!
3. Do you get a fake or real cut it yourself Christmas tree? We bought a fake one a few years ago and I like not having the expense of a real tree, but I do Y the real ones.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Of course! It might be kind of tricky putting up the lights this year. We have a very steep roof - be careful Craig! This year our lights are like candy canes - red, red, white....I can't wait to see them up!!!
5. Snowball fights or sledding? Sledding. You always come home with a few good stories after sledding. Right, Letti?
6. Do you like hanging around the fireplace? Love it!
7. Do you enjoy going shopping? When I have money to spend, yes!
8. Favorite Christmas song? Anything by Amy Grant.
9. How do you feel about Christmas movies? Love 'em!
10. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Before New Years!!! :) I love it all year!
11. Stockings before or after presents? Before!
12. Carolers? As long as I'm not one of them.
13. Favorite memory about Christmas time? Santa visiting Grandma's on Christmas Eve. Letti waking us all up sooooo early every year. Uncle Mark sleeping in the hall.
14. What is your favorite Christmas book or story? Can't think of one I don't like. I love reading THE Christmas story from the scriptures with the family!
15. What do you do after presents and dinner? Relax and watch the kids play with their new stuff.
16. What is your favorite holiday smell? Cinnamon and spices
17. Ice skating or walking around the mall? For me walking around the mall, for the kids, ice skating.
18. Favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve jammies.
19. Favorite part about winter? Snuggling up in a blanket and watching movies. Not having to shave my legs so much! :]
20. Ever been kissed under the mistletoe? There was always mistletoe at Grandma's and a lot of aunts, so, yes!

2 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

everybody do this! even the kids and the husbands. it's fun!

copy and paste it so we can see it on the front page of the blog.

Letti said...

Thanks for doing this Lynda. It is a great idea. I remember the sledding incident and I still have a dent in my leg to prove it.