Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Responses

Jill,
Skype is a computer video camera that allows you to sit at your computer and talk to/see live on the other line. (Think telephone with a video camera)!! It's SUPER easy, if I can figure it out then anybody can!! It's about 75 dollars and you can talk for free all the time. You, aparently, can also video and take pictures with it :)

Kellie,
Call the house people and insist on the house being done on the 25th! Tell them that you have to be in Texas for work or something. :)

Degan,
Sorry I keep spelling your name wrong!! :) Love you!!!

3 friends had something to say:

Bobby and Tiff said...

I forgive you Iya.

Kellie said...

I got another email, they finished the dry wall. All that is left in cabnets, floors, and carpets. That shouln't take a month. Just my thoughts.

Rowdy Family said...

Amelia, I forgot to call you back but you can borrow that thing you asked me for! Its so late I don't want to call but I feel like a jerk for forgetting and I will probably forget tomorrow Call me , smooches, C