Wednesday, September 19, 2007

*CaN YoU BeLiEvE IT*

Yesterday in Yearbook we had to nominate people for Homecoming Queen and King, and one of the girls in my class nominated me, so we had a class vote because 2 girls in our class got nominated, and after it was all over I WON I got Nominated for Homecoming QUEEN... and now all i have to do is see if I make court!!! WHich the whole school votes for and they choose the top 5 people with the most votes!! Mom hopes I make court so I can be the beautifully, Modestly Dressed G.M.G.

8 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Congrats Sydney. I think that you should pass out candy like Chase.

lynda said...

How fun Sydney!!!

Jill said...

What is GMG? Your family and all those acrinems? (sp?)
So cool SYD!!! Leisa and I were princesses on the homecoming court too!!!

Beki said...

That is awesome Syd. Congrats. Good luck.

Sydney said...

G.M.G. Is what my mom Calls me it stands for Good Mormon Girl!!

Bobby and Tiff said...

If you do make court it will be my one and only football game for the season! Until Colton starts playing Yucaipa that is!

Amelia said...

yea syd!!! congrats...when will you find out??

Kellie said...

Congrat Sydney, how fun. When is Homecoming?