Monday, August 27, 2007

Livee

She is starting kindergarten tomorrow! She is so excited too! We went to the back to school night last week and she met her teacher, Mrs. Gavin. She was a little shy at first, and then she didn't want to leave. I think the first day will be fun for her, but probably a shocker too. She is going from being home all day, straight to 7 hours at school. Me and Craig are taking the girls tomorrow, and after we drop off Livee there is a boo-hoo breakfast for all the parents of kindergartners. Sounds fun, huh? Anyways, I will blog back and let you know how it went.
I love y'all!
hee hee (don't worry, I've never said y'all out loud before!)

3 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

Yea Livee!! I'll call you after school to see how it went! Maybe we'll see you tonight! Love ya big girl!

Kellie said...

Before you know it Miles will be in school with Grayson and Sierra. What are we going to do???

Letti said...

Livee how was your first day of school?