Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bakersfield or Bust!!!

Tiff and Bob.............Lettie & D.......Cody and Celeste???

The cost of living is sooooo much cheaper here than there and we have a railroad too................why not consider Bakersfield???? Its close enough to visit your family that you have down there when ever you want but you can afford to buy a house here without being broke! Come on!!!
Cousins growing up together.
I think you should all pray about it!!! ;)
What do you say? I can't lose everyone to TX??????
I am dying without family my age around here!
We are very central to anything you could ever want. And it takes just as long as it takes you to get there - except you are driving to get there, not waiting in traffic! ;)
They now have direct flights from Bakersfield to TX from our Bakersfield airport!
We have land donated for a temple!
Just think about it!
I love you family!

6 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

I have the best solution ever!!! Jill...move to Tx!!! and bring the rest of the Bowlers with you!! We miss you all SOOOO much!

Jill said...

But Letti can't go to TX and we already tried TX and it wasn't for us. I really wanted to but it just didn't feel right for us. So this is the next best thing right???!!!

Kellie said...

I vote for everyone move to TEXAS. Any takers?

Amelia said...

That's the spirit Kelly!! :)

lynda said...

ditto what they said!

Bobby and Tiff said...

Ummm can we pleeeeeeeeeaase change the subject!!!!!!!!!