Monday, July 23, 2007

I need HELP!!!!

Okay so girls camp is in ONE WEEK!!! and I told the stake and my ward that I would go and I was supposed to have Lucy weened by now but turns out she is allergic to milk ....WILL NOT take formula.... ummmmm is there any other options??? I am freaking out. My mother in law is watching the girls during the day while Neil is at work and it will only be for 3 days but my girls and the stake (I'm doing the crafts) are really counting on me so I can't bail but what do I do??? Any suggestions will help. What do you do when you are done with breastfeeding/formula? It was so gradual with Gracie I don't remember!!! Help!!!

Oh by the way Neil got a new calling yesturday....he was ordained a High Priest to get it. Any guesses?

8 friends had something to say:

heart nan said...

He must be in the Bishopric? And as for Lucy, try soy formula in a cup, or pedialite mixed with formula, increasing the formula ratio. My mother-in-law fed Letti formula with a spoon, because she would not take a bottle either. And of course ask the newest member of your bishopric to give her a blessing, along with her mom.
lyg, aunt kath

Jill said...

Thanks Aunt Kathy - thats a good idea! Of course - you would be the one to suggest a blessing! I really should be better of thinking of that faster!

Kellie said...

When Sierra started going from formula to milk I did the mixing of the ratio. Sierra being the monkey that she is didn't take to the cup. Her teachers and I would warm the milk and wrap her like a burrito. She took about a week to be fully on a cup and milk or soy. Good luck.

Beki said...

Costco has a vanilla soy milk. Cael really likes it. It is sweet like breast milk and I'd say warm it up too.
Good luck.
I love you.

Sydney said...

...So Whats his New Calling..?

Letti said...

Cole would not take formula or milk either so I used the soy milk that Beki suggested. I think it is called Silk and he really liked the vanilla flavor as well. I think that he is in the bishopric too. So when do we find out?

Letti said...

ok So I peeked at the Christian family blog and I found out Neil's new calling. So I won't ruin the surprise but if you want to find out for yourselves than go take a peek over there. PSSSDon't tell Jill

Jill said...

Yeah ...he is in the bishopric. Can you beleive it!