Monday, July 23, 2007

I miss u


lettie and them just left and i miss them already! At the last minute my mom thought i could fly out with lettie then come back with nana in september.i really everwait to see ybody, i can't everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! love ya Paige

4 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

sorry the words at the end of my blog looks weird it was saposed to say: i really miss everyone, ican't wait to see ya!!!!! love paige

heart nan said...

Why does Texas have to be sooo far away? I'm thankful this blog is close. I miss you so tearfully. So many things remind me of you, like watching Hannah Montana! Well, I know what we could do to take our minds off the sadness, we could be planning the "High School Musical 2" debut party!!! Let me know what you plan.
LYG, heart, nan

Rowdy Family said...

We love and miss you too Paige!!
heart- Celeste, Cody and almost here baby

Letti said...

Paige thank you so much for posting on the blog. I had so much fun staying with you. I loved it when you fixed my hair and put the mask on me. I think that you should do that everytime I see you. I miss you like crazy but stay in touch on the blog and it won't be as bad. I love your guts.