Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hey Texas Family

Hey Everyone, How have you been? Here is some of the Fun pictures I took at prom!!! This is my C.O.M... (crush of the month) Ryan lol Mom and His Mom Julie went to school together he is there oldest and I'm the youngest...lol

















This is Kodi's and my Famous Big Fat
Kiss...Don't worry I didn't get a big fat one from Ryan though just a Perfect little one...lol Do you like my dress it's a Jessica McClintock. I got it for $50. and this is the second time I Wore it so i'm down to $25 dollars a Wearing...Good Find!!!

Well it almost the end of the School year only 11 more days we get out the 14th of june and then guess what i'll be a SENIOR!!! YaY!!! 08!!! Well BIG plans for the summer i really wanna go out to Texas and see everyone, then i'm going to EFY the first week of July and i'm SOO excited I Love EFY it's always the highlight of my summer, and then i'm going back up to Utah for the stake youth conf. at BUY so it should be a Fun Summer. I Love you Guys Sooo Much Miss You!!!
Love Ya
Sydney<33

2 friends had something to say:

Auntie Leisa said...

Who is standing behind your friend, cause he looks like he has long hair like my dad used to, you know the mullett (heehee). You look beautiful & I love that you found such a great bargain. Love ya.

Amelia said...

SYD!!!! I can't believe you're going to be a senior...you're sooo old! What are you going to do at school next year, all of your friends are going to be gone?!
Hopefully your summer plans include a trip to TX!!!
MISS YA!