Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Saving Turtles in Texas


Hey Family -
I know this is an old picture, but for some reason the computer disk drive isn't working right, so I can't add any new pics.
Anyways.....this is so fun!
Oh! Me and the girls saved three lives the other day. We were on our way to the Carmacks to feed Kaseys goats, and in the middle of the road was a turtle, just sitting there, and the girls were so worried that it would get run over, so I pulled over, picked up the turtle and put it back in the grass on the side of the road. Around the corner there is another turtle in the road, so this time, Paige and Zoe get out of the car and kind of chase it off the road. Then, on the way back home there is another turtle, but this one is moving, so we just stayed behind it until it made it's way across. The girls were so happy about saving their lives. So now every time we are in the car, they are always looking for another turtle to save.
I love you guys, and all your stories. Keep on bloggin! Love - Lynda

3 friends had something to say:

heart nan said...

That's not your Texas home your standing in front of is it? I thought it was brick not logs.

Letti said...

That is so sweet. Next time get a picture so we can see these turtles. I think you should take one home and it could be your pet.

Auntie Leisa said...

I love it! How sweet is your little family. I miss you guys.