Thursday, February 10, 2011

Utah

Hello From Utah everyone!!

Well Utah has been SO good so far!! I am loving being back up here with all of my friends!! I think it has snowed more in Texas than it has in Utah though.. but don't worry I am NOT complaining at all!! Well as most of you know steve and i did end things, but it is for the best! but i am happy and looking forward to dating and moving on!!! Last night i actually got to go up to Salt Lake and go hang out with Colton Lambert!! it was crazing seeing him again and i also got to see Cacia! they are both doing so well!! I've also got to see Lenzie and Chelsea, my old roommates boy have i missed them!! well things here are going great so far, i am excited for this time in my life to learn, grow, and to just have fun!!
Well Family I love you all SO much!!








Ps. See you all in March!! Oh and don't you just love my TIE ;)

5 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again. I am glad that you are happy. I am glad that you are dating again. I am glad that you got to see your old roomates. I am glad that you don't wear ties everyday.

Sydney said...

What you don't like my tie?? That tie is VERY special to me!!
Love you! ;)

heart nan said...

California's loss, Utah's gain! (temporarily)
Stay. True. Syd.
-to yourself
-to the Gospel
-to the Lakers!
Heart your heart and love your guts!!!

heart nan said...

... and to the tie!!!

Rowdy Family said...

Yay for happiness. I agree with all of the aforementioned comments I just want to add you shouldn't take pictures of yourself while driving!! you crazy girl