Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Love her <3
Emily and I

Just getting some food.. haha
Hey Family, how is everyone!? Well just an update on me and Utah... Utah is good, still cold, but warming up, i can't wait for spring and summer!! As for me.. i'm doing great, I loot my final hair test and... I PASSED!!!!! i also got a job at the Cocoa bean Cupcake cafe and am still looking for a salon job, and i hope i can find one soon!! As for the dating life, well there is a few boys but nothing serious, the one that i probably like the most... well his name is Tadd, (hahaha) and is from mesa AZ. there are also a few missionarys i've been writing and that has been fun!! well nothing else is really new with me but just wanted to post some pics and well everyone know i'm doing good!!
Love you all so so much!! can't wait to see you again!!

Love Sydney

6 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

Syd! It's great to see your pretty smiling face!! Congrats again on the test and best of luck trying to find a job! Exciting! P.S. Watch out for those Tad boys....TROUBLE! haha :) Love you!

Rowdy Family said...

You are so cute. Looks like you are having fun and yay for a job and passing your test. good luck on the hair job. Guess what!!!?? You are going to have to be a fill in Aunt for me in the fall!! love you

lynda said...

OMGoodness! You are so so so pretty! I am so proud of you for your new job, and for passing the test that you loot! :) Love ya Syd!

heart nan said...

You are in a great season of your life, have a blast!!!
I like your smile when your teeth show!
And hello forehead!
heart mom

Sydney said...

Celsete, i'm so excited for Locke and Katie to be moving up here that will be so much fun!!

Mom when i said to leave a comment i ment a nice one, i no i have a big forhead, but still you don't need to point it out!!

hahah love you!!

Letti said...

Syd, I am glad to see you posting. It looks like you and Emily have lots of fun when you are together. Congrats on passing your test and getting a job. Love ya!