Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm in "like" I'm in "like" and I don't care who know's it!!


Steve and Sydney

We have cool Shoes!!

Hey everyone, just a little update, this is Steve!! Well just a little bit about him and how we met and things... He is in my ward here in Provo. For my calling I am an FHE mom and I plan FHE for the people in my group. Well Steve is one of the FHE co-chairs and is over me and my group!! So he was "texting me" to try and talk about FHE stuff... (and he still says that's all he was trying to do... but we all know that wasn't true!!) So, since we started "texting" and talking more we decided to hang-out and go on a date.. Ever since we have been inseparable, well it's only been a few weeks, but last weekend we went to St. George together for his spring break with a bunch of friends, it was so much fun!! That was a big test for us to see if we could handle being around each other, for the whole weekend with out being sick of each other. And guess what...? Were still in like with each other :)
So, about Steve, he is from Alpine/Highland Utah. He is 24, he is 6 foot tall, loves sports (always wants ESPN or some sport on)!! And he served his mission in Samoa!!
Well, just thought I'd share, let me know what you think!! :)
Love you all
<3 Sydney

4 friends had something to say:

heart nan said...

Dear, dear Syd,
You know I'm so happy for you, what a fun time of life you are in!!!
It pleases me that you met while serving in your calling (doing what you should be doing)!
I'm sooo thankful that your life right now has sooo many exclamation points in it!!!
I'm exceedingly happy that you are happy!!!
(A little motherly advice:
Use spell-check
Have a blast and....
O.B.W.W.C.I.S.M.!)

Letti said...

It looks like he is a fun guy. I can't wait to meet him in April. So can you post a normal picture of him.

Love ya.

Sydney said...

Letti. I'll try and get a normal one, but we are just so much fun and it's hard to capture just a normal one!!

lynda said...

I like that you're in like! Have fun and keep taking silly pictures. :)