Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cosmeetology School Graduate!!!!

Emily & I
Amber, Angeleah, & I
I did it, i finally graduated Hair school, i started school Sep 23, 2008 and finished Oct 28, 2009. It has been a long hard year being away from home and having to be at school tuesday-saturday 8 to 5. It was a bitter-sweet goodbye i'm very excited to be done and moving on to the next chapter in my life, but i am also very sad that it's over. I have wanted to go to Cosmetology school ever sence i can remember and now that it's over it's very sad. I have made some of the best friends this past year at school, Emily and i have been together sence the first day of school, we weren't that close in the beggining, but have gotten very close these last few months and now were pretty much inseprable!! (were even graduating a day apart) hehe. Angeleah and Amber Started in the january class and we've been great friends sence they started. I'm going to miss them but I know we'll still be in touch. I have loved every minute i have been in school, even though it was hard somedays i will always be forever greatful for all of my instructors and educaters that have tought me so much. I'm going to Miss it so much!! but now it's time to move on and grow up and for that i am greatful!!
Love you all and thanks mom and dad for everything!!

7 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

CONGRATS!

Awww Syd. You sound so mature and grown up. It makes me a little sad. I am happy for you though. And proud!!! ILY

Letti said...

Sydney, Lynda is right you do sound so mature. I am so proud of you and evrthything you have accomplished. You are such a great example to all of your nieces and nephews. I can't wait to see you hopefully it will be soon. Love Ya

Beki said...

Congrats Syd. You are awesome. I'm glad that you are done. What's next? Coming back to California or staying in Utah?

Sydney said...

I'm going to be staying in Utah, I always thought i would be moving home right when i was doen, but i'm stuck i can't leave i love it here.. Well besides the cold.. the people and the friends i have made are amazing and i know that this is where i need to be. so as sad as it is, i'm going to be here in utah for the next little while!!

Rowdy Family said...

Congratulations Syd! We are so proud of you graduating... and not being engaged yet! You are amazing. and we are so excited to have you prove your skills on our cabezas next month. -loves

Amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia said...

Syd! I am so so proud of you. For following your dreams and for looking forward to what is in your future! I know that this is only the beginning for you...I love you!!