Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday Night at Nan's Piano

An important part of our Christmas decorating is the "play" nativity sets. I took a big piece of furniture out of our livingroom this year and wondered where to store the sets this year. The piano bench! Perfect! And the piano makes a great stage.

Later.... Kaidee and I read a book together, This is the Season (illustrated by Simon Dewey), then we sang the primary song together, she grew tired, I tickled her back, and sang to her and...
(I LOVE this piano, given to me by some dear, dear friends in our Ward. It is always available for little fingers to play on, or yours, come on over to Nan's piano bar. I'll make some hot carmel apple cider for you).
Y nan
p.s. Iya and Carys if you look really close you can see my foster plant which I also love.

2 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

I was telling Bobby that we need a nativity set like you. What's a house on Christmas without one

Letti said...

I lovethe way you have all of the nativity sets together and the kids can play with them. It's fun to see the different ways that they set them up.