Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hand art 08

Well, it started with Zoe and Livee at my house and then somehow all the little kids at the cabin wanted me to draw on their hands. My favorite part was hearing what themes they came up with.

Kodi Lynn just got a new dog MCoy (sp?)
She did not want to wash her hand! and if any part came off she wanted me to redoo it :)

Livee's theme cracked me up. She wanted "Utah"
If you look close you can see Syd, some scissors, the temple and Livee wanted a diamond ring and USA at the topZoe wanted a beach theme and a surfing crab on her thumb
Some others were Kaidee's Kobe/Lakers, Paige's Scrabble, and Chloe's Angels.
Thanks Moms for not getting mad. I was actually just going through my old school stuff and saw my first referal (one of two) was for drawing on my friend!

4 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

I personally saw them and they looked so cool. How could I get mad. So if anyone is looking for a hand painter for their next kids birthday party give Celeste a jingle.

lynda said...

Celeste, I loved the hands! You are such a fun and creative aunt. My kids love you, and Zoe and Livee had so much fun staying with you for the weekend! Love ya!

Beki said...

Celeste those are awesome pictures. You are such a fun aunt.

Anonymous said...

Those are so fun. What a great Aunt you are. It looks just like McCoy!