Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's that time of year again!

Okay I need everyone to send me your kids pictures. I am trying to keep this a tradition. Last year it fell through, so please family send me your kids pictures. This year I want them in their P.J's. Pose them however you want, but get it to me before the end of the month. You don't want to be left out! TRUST ME!!! And Syd, I need you to participate too. I think it would be fun to do a separate picture of the adults as well, but if that is asking to much I understand. Please try, and put it at the top of your to-do list.

5 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

My email is kndsmommy@gmail.com for those who don't have it. Now get going!!!

heart nan said...

You are so great Tiffany!!!
I LYG!!!
heart kath

lynda said...

ok. we'll do it.

Jill said...

I want to know what you guys are doing?!?!?!?!

Letti said...

I will send some to you too.