Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Feeling crafty???

I was thinking that I could organize some sort of craft project to do at the cabin this year ... what do you think? Maybe we all could share something? Or all learn something? Painting, wood working, sewing, pottery? What do you think???

4 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

I think that this is a great idea. I have a sewing machine that I can bring up. I am really excited about this. My frind Angela makes jewelry and she will be at the cabin maybe she can teach us something too.

Beki said...

I like doing crafts as long as I am given step by step instructions and closely supervised. Hehehe.

heart nan said...

yes, yes, yes!!!

Nana Jill said...

I'm always up for a craft! I don't have any specific ideas though. I do like the jewelery idea. If it is sewing, let me know and I will bring up my machines also.

I also think that we could have a bit of a "day spa", get pampered, and help out our family members. I will see if I can talk Syd into doing some manicures, Brianna into doing some beginning massage, and Bernadette into doing some facials. They are all beginners so they could use the practice and I'm sure most of you wouldn't mind helping them practice.

Just think. . .we could actually feel relaxed after this holiday!! :o)