Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{Brian's Letter}

Hi everyone,
I notice that there were a couple requests for my new address, it is:
709 NE 6th cr.
Milton-Freewater, OR 97862
Milton -Freewater is a smaller town and is in the middle of nowhere. We actually cover a large area because it is a country style living. I think we cover about five different small communities around Milton. It is really nice here because it is dry, and I just feel so much more comfortable here than I did in Vancouver.
My comp is Elder Howe. He is from Phoenix, AZ and has been out for 20 months so he is on the down hill slope. And yes there are quite a few of the elders that are from AZ in this mission. It really has been quite a week for me because it was a really late night for me the night before transfers. I had to pack all my stuff up and then my blood was just ready to run all night. My comp and I couldn't get to sleep but we tried. unfortunately I was tired for the past few days because we only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep! I got into my new area and we've just been getting around so that I can know the area and we've been starting missionary work. This will definitely be an adventure for me.
It sounds like everybody has really been racing lately. I just saw a "ready, set, and go!" kind of thing with the last couple of letters. WHOO, just let me know how everything turns out.
I'm just continuing the way I've been, growing and strengthening my testimony in the gospel. Everyday just seems as though it is another test that must be past with faith, patience and diligence. I hope that is how I accomplish my days, along with the Lord's hand in my daily life.
I hope things go well for everyone and hope that life is lived to it's fullest; Remember John 14:27 and that I love you all very, very much.

LOVE YOUR MISSIONARY,
ELDER BRIAN BOWLER

0 friends had something to say: