Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Fab Five = 07


Wow a year goes by fast! So fast it took me a year to get this picture done! Get ready for version numero dos coming soon. My Dad is soo excited about 19 different documentations of this fabulous fivesome. If you want a crispier copy let me know

5 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

CELESETE!!! I LOVE it!!! That is the cutest thing EVER!!!! Great, great job!!! It's perfect :) ....awwww, kinda makes me sad that they can't all be together more often!!

Anonymous said...

I really, really, really want a copy of it. Will you send me one?
Please! Talk to you soon.

Beki said...

So so so cute. What a great idea.

lynda said...

OMG (with an osh!) So cute! They all look so different now.
The Fab Five need to stop growing so fast!

Letti said...

I love the train theme so cute.