Saturday, July 19, 2008

sweetness!!!

OMG (with an osh)!!!! when we were coming home from grandpa perks house the other day and I was licking my lollipop and out of nowhere my dad let go of the steerin' wheel and took my hand and put it on the steering wheel, when he did that were going to the side of the road and told are you going to drive and i said sweet so i got to work the steerin' wheel from the passengers seat!!!!!!!!



p.s. me and zoe need brace, zoe need them now and I need them when I get all my grownup teeth!!!!


love paigee

5 friends had something to say:

Sydney said...

Paigee, i remember when Nan let me sit on her lap and steer the car, it's so exciting!!!
Love ya
Sissy

Anonymous said...

You have the coolest Dad! Don't tell uncle Bobby I said that. Braces are not that bad I had them in Jr. High too.

Rowdy Family said...

They let 11 year olds drive in Texas?! Thats so cool!

heart nan said...

I just curious which tooth is going to get the 'brace?'

lynda said...

nan, ????????????????????

love paige