Monday, July 28, 2008

look what i made!



last night aunt tiff showed me how to sew.this is what i made.

loveZoe

6 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Zoe did such a great job! She really did do it ALL by herself. I showed her how, and she ran with it. Watch out Lynda, because now she wants a sewing machine. She is such a great girl!

Amelia said...

COOL!!! ZOE! Great job girly! I love that pattern too

lynda said...

Zoe, that is so good! Can you teach me how to sew when you get home? I miss you! Are you ready to come home yet?! I love you!
-Mom

P.S. Miles misses you too. He keeps asking me "Where's Oe?" I tell him that you're at Uncle Bobbys house and he says, "Oh, at Boddys." :)

Letti said...

I love it Zoe. Now just think of all the fun things you can make.

heart nan said...

Very cute and trendy, and your bag is cute too!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Everyone.