Monday, May 12, 2008

Joy is Blogging

I got to hang out with Joy today, and it was so nice. She is doing great, and so is little Christian! He is such a cutie! He is 4 and 1/2 months old, and 16 lbs. Can you believe it. He is such a good baby too! He is so smiley, and sit up all by himself (no help). He's a smarty too. You can tell Joy really loves being a mom. She was so calm and carefree with him. Not your typical first time mom. Go Joy. It was great to see her today. Hope we see more of her too!

Look at those cheeks! Too cute!
I love how letti takes pictures of all the kids feet, so I thought I would get a shot of his.
This is his first time in the grass! He was so cute investigating it.

He he he, I thought that his cowlick was so funny. Hey doesn't Chase have one like this?

4 friends had something to say:

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to put down the name of her blog. www.joyjoy-allaboutus.blogspot.com

Amelia said...

Joy, He's so cute! I was just looking at your myspace page and tried to add you as a friend, but I couldn't find the add thing...so you'll have to find me and add me :)!! Love you...miss you!! Christian is SO cute...love those cheeks!!

Rowdy Family said...

yay! his cowlick is really cutie too

lynda said...

Joy, he is sooo cute, I love his pinchable cheeks!