Monday, May 5, 2008

{cinco de mayo}

So since today is cinco de mayo and Bobby's birthday are you doing anything fun? For dinner I am making navajo tacos and spanish rice. I have not had navajo tacos in a while so I am excited to make them.

2 friends had something to say:

Michelle said...

I hope my mom in law is making the same thing for dinner tonight. I LOVE them too!! It's also my bro in law Ryans bday. A good day for birthdays I guess! Happy birthday Bobby!!

lynda said...

We had mucho fun here for familia night. We made tostadas and rice for cena. Y we had sopapillas for dessert. We had to use as many espanol words as we could. We even got new names. Craig-Papa, me-Mama, Paige-Pahina, Zoe-Zelda, Livee-Eva, Miles-Miguel,Amelia-Tia, Carys-Catalina, and Grayson-Guido! Muy, muy hilarioso!!!