Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hey Family...

We are having Livee's family birthday dinner tonight at our house. You all are welcome to come! Yummy steak and mashed potatoes, homemade banana pudding...... you all should definitely come!
We took this picture today after church. There is a field full of wildflowers just down the street and I wanted to get a picture before the landscapers come and mow it all away.
I had a fun Home And Garden party this week. Four neighbors came that I hadn't met before, so I was glad to meet them! We are planning a neighborhood party for this summer. I am closing my H&G party tomorrow, so let me know if anyone wants to order anything. Love ya guys!!!!

3 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

We'll be there! Yum...sounds good!

Rowdy Family said...

Aww! That picture came out sooo good. everyone is getting so big! and cute! and handsome! Dinner sounds tempting

Letti said...

That sounds yummy. I wish we could be there. Lynda I love that picture of the kids.