Monday, April 21, 2008

Casey's birthday

Happy late birthday, Casey. I know your birthday was Saturday, but you know me, I'm a procrastinator. I love you so much. You are a wonderful young lady, and I am proud to have you as a daughter. We celebrated by having a barbeque at Grandma's house. It was lots of fun. Lots of family members were able to show up. It's always fun to have lots of family around. I was telling George, the dad of the family that came down with the Utah Bowlers, that this was a little bit of heaven. Heaven would be just like this eating good food and talking and playing games.

On a funny and sad note, Randi got in her first car accident on Saturday. She backed into her boyfriend, Chris's jeep. Most of the damage was done to her new car. She was a mess. She was afraid to tell Chris. She thought he would be so mad. I told him for her because she was afraid. He wasn't mad. He told her that there was hardly any damage to his car. He is so good to her. Cory was able to pull out most of the dents, so you can hardly see the dents anymore. Thanks Cory. She is able to laugh about it just a little bit. What a day Saturday was. I am glad it's over!

3 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

Happy Happy Birthday Casey!

Sorry about your crash Randi, at least you hit a nice persons car. :)

Letti said...

Randi sorry to hear about your accident. I am glad that it wasn't any worse and that you did not get hurt. Casey I had a good time at your party. I agree with you Aunt Lana I hope that heaven will be like that too. It would be so sad if some of our family was not there. I love getting together tp play games I wish we could do it more often.

Rowdy Family said...

What a saturday! It Was fun to see everyone at Grandma's.