Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another phase of nesting ...

One of my "nesting" projects has been to finally get all my photos out of photo boxes and into photo albums (really nice black leather ones that Neil bought me two birthdays ago) and it has been taking a long time because I sit and look at them and reminise (sp?). Anyway I think that these pictures were taken at Carys blessing? I am not sure but as I was looking at the Bobbi one I hoped that someday I would have a picture of one of my kids loving me like that - so I wanted to share it with Aunt Kathy.

The other one is Linda holding Kaidee ... totally not staged ... just happened to have the camera at the right time. Makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. Gotta love those buns!

5 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

Jill Thanks for posting these. I think that was Kaidee's Chloe's blessing. I can't wait to show that picture to Kaidee.

Letti said...

Jill can you please tell me where you got your albums because I need to do the same thing.

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny!!! I love the bum shot. And man doesn't my man look HOT!!!

Jill said...

Letti - who is Kaidee Chloes ... which blessing was it?
I got my albums at Costco - they are really nice black leather ones with a window in the front ( I am just going to type what is in the album rather than put a picture there) but it has been a while - but then again they always keep stuff like that there.

lynda said...

I love those pictures!
Are you sure that is not Zoe in the buns picture? I have not had skinny, tan legs for a very long time! :)