Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who laid the best egg?

Don't you love Zoe's face. Reel constipation, oops I mean concentration ;) J.K. Zoe
Livee's snow egg above. Paigee's snow egg below. More like snow boulder.

Alright the girls worked very hard on their snow egg. Who had the best one? I think they all deserve the extra $3. They froze their little fingers off! Well I guess I should tell you the story behind the eggs... Cody and Celeste offered the girls all a dollar to build a snow egg, and the one who built the biggest and the best would get an extra $3. I don't know how he wanted them to "hatch", so they laid them instead. So what do you think.

3 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

I like all of them. It looks like you guys are having too much fun.

Rowdy Family said...

the verdict is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a tie

Paigee said...

I want a recount!!!!!!!!