Thursday, March 20, 2008

Things about the SFMOTW...


Well thanks Tiff for Nominating me to be the SFMOTW.... Some things you might wanna know about me are...
~My Favorite Saturday Activity probably has to be SLEEPING IN... going to seminary is awesome and it gets you ready for your day at school, but by the end of the week your pretty warn out so sleeping in is well deserved..lol
~Well i don't know if I've had any really bad dates, my worst one if i had to choose would probably have to be my first date, i went on a triple date, and the 3 guys didn't bring enough money so all us girls ended up paying, but it wasn't bad we still had a lot of fun...... My best date would probably just be hanging out with JOSH, we could be sitting at home doing nothing and still have a good time together, but it's always nice to go out on a date... our favorite place to go and eat is the Elephant bar..
~My favorite Disney Lella would have to be ether Cinderella, or Bell there both beautiful, smart, and if you know me i love music, they both have awesome voices and songs in there movies
~Enchanted is officially my favorite movie, due to the music and the girlyness, but i also like the movie Juno its a really good movie
~Well if you don't know this I'll be shocked, but I'm going to get married in the SAN DIEGO temple, but just in case my back up plan would have to be the ST. GEORGE temple, there both so beautiful, and they look like castles, and there both WHITE, and not grey..lol
~If i could go anywhere in the world, i would probably have to say Australia, because of my name, or Europe because if the spaghetti..lol

3 friends had something to say:

Rowdy Family said...

congrats on the sfmotw! and there is nothing wron with grey temples(; // .0, 0 111111114444444444 m y5 bc
(That last part was from Rowdy)

Letti said...

Thanks for answering Syd. I like getting to know you better.

Paigee said...

Yeah nothing new! Just wondering. Glad you are the same old Syd! I haven't missed out on much.