Monday, March 24, 2008

We Miss You!

Okay, I'm thinking of Tiffany getting to see her family, and Amelia gets to go see her family this week.... No Fair! Hurry up November!!! I am missing the CA family, so tonight for dinner I made Nan's famous burritos and now we are going to go watch some random neighborhood little league game and eat our burritos and remember old times. :(
***j/k we will definitely not be going to any games tonight, but we did make burritos and they were oh so good! They did make me feel a little better too.

4 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

sorry lynda :( hey....where's my burrito??? haha

Anonymous said...

You could not make those when I was there? We miss you too. Kodi wanted to know where Daddy was, and I told her Texas, and she said she wanted to back to Texas. Could my child please make up her mind!

Letti said...

Lynda I wish you could come out too. I think you should open a California savings account.

heart nan said...

I'm in CA, I was at a baseball game last night, but no burritos!
Syd is at Miguels right now getting me one of their burritos.
I miss making nan's burritos for you!!!