Monday, March 17, 2008

Nan, Letti, Syd, Amelia.........

What did you think of the movie? Is it a must see? Do you think the girls would like it?

5 friends had something to say:

Amelia said...

Loved it! The movie was totally cute and appropriate for kids and adults! Your girls would SOOO love it! :)

heart nan said...

Your girls will really enjoy it. Have them read the book before you go and they'll catch on faster.
There are some great quotes in the movie (and in the book, I think).
"A persons a person no matter how small." and "I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephants true one-hundred percent"
(I love that second quote because it reminds me of our Heavenly Father, His promises are sure!)
Anyway, we should all support rated G movies, bring on more!
heart, nan

Letti said...

I liked it too. I like movies that make me giggle.

Anonymous said...

I really want to take Kodi to see it! She see's Horton everywhere. "Mommy I want that elbent!" When I told her he was in a movie she got so excited! Now when you ask: "What bovie do you want to watch?" She replies: "Elbent! Elbent!" Lol! I need to take her to see it.

Sydney said...

HaHaHa i didn't go see it..lol but everyone else said it was good..lol