Monday, March 31, 2008

Carmack Update

I haven't posted for a while so here's a quick update on the kiddos:
Paige passed her TAKS test and her score was commended (?) I'm not sure if that is the right word but, to get that you have to miss 3 or less questions on the whole test and she only missed 2. She has been having fun with Marquie staying here for the last 5 days. Today our home will be back to the normal 6 of us. :) The skirt Paige is wearing in this picture is something she picked out using her 5 dollar prize money for hatching a snow egg. Thanks Rowdy!
Zoe is modeling her prize money purchase too. She loves her new slippers. Thanks again Rowdy! She passed her TAKS test too, but I haven't gotten her results back yet. I am so happy that she passed, she was sooooo worried about it. She is definitely a worrier! I don't know where she gets that from!

Okay, what do you guys think? Bangs or no bangs? I cut her hair on Saturday night. I was tired of dealing with growing the bangs out, and I think that she looks sweet with them. The little bug in the bottom picture was for a project at school. Tiffany helped her make it. I think they did a great job, it turned out really cute! Livee's birthday is next week. I can't believe she's gonna be six already!!!

Miles is growing up too fast. He walks up the stairs now, no more crawling up. He is learning new words every day. His favorites lately are NOOOooo, Where'd it go?, outside, and of course Daddy. He runs everywhere now, and he still loves nursery. How do my kids keep getting bigger and older and I stay (or at least feel) just the same?!

7 friends had something to say:

lynda said...

There were 50 questions in all to !!!paige

your right mom "commended" is the right word!!!

Bobby and Tiff said...

Good Job Girls!!! I'm proud of you. We miss you. Livee I really like your bangs. You do look sweet!

Letti said...

Lynda the kids are getting so big. Congrats Paigee and Zoe on doing so well on your tests. Livee I love your neew haircut I think your bangs are cute. Miles you are growing up way to fast. I can't wait to see all of you in NOvember.

Kellie said...

You have some very smart kids, Congrats Girls. And I like the bangs on Livee. Befor you know it Miles will be in school too.

Letti said...

my favorite is the skirt and slippers and bangs. that's more important than school anyday, sike!

Letti said...

that last comment is from the C & C baby factory. (Cody and Celeste

heart nan said...

P.A.I.G.E. Pretty And Intelligent Girl Eternally

Z.O.E. Zippy Obedient Exemplar

L.I.V.E.E. Locks Increase Visual Effect Evidently

M.I.L.E.S. Many Inches Longer Every Second

heart nan