Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another one od my Favorite things...

My Plate
MoM's Plate
DaD's Plate
Home squeezed OJ

Hey everyone I not only wanted to make you jealous, but I wanted to share another thing I Love with you, DaD's Breakfast. it's Sooooo good.. Well I hope i made you all atleast a lil jealous..lol
Love you guys
Y Sydney/Sissy

5 friends had something to say:

Letti said...

You know I only live down the street and nobody called me? Man Syd Dad never did that for us all we ever got were Mom's famous hole in one's.

Amelia said...

Ahh...I am jealous...except your dad's food was SOO all touching..eww!! :)

Paigee said...

YUM! No fair!!!

Sydney said...

Sorry Letti, I guess there's just pors and cons to being to only child at home..lol

Paigee said...

mommy said that not me !!!

still:YUM!No fair!!!