Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nacho



4 friends had something to say:

Sydney said...

You guys are sooooo funny!!! And Rowdy is a really good sport. I was just thinking today how perfect you two are for each other. Be sure and show the rest of the family Celeste's airport outfit.
heart, mom

Letti said...

Man he is going to love you when he gets older. Well at least you will have a lot of fun pictures for his wedding rception.

lynda said...

They see me wearin'
My couches
I know they're all thinking I'm so white and nerdy
Daddy, am I white and nerdy?
Why'd you make me white and nerdy?
Is my outfit white and nerdy?
Mom, why'd you marry Mr. Nerdy?
I wanna roll with Ignacio
He's probably thinking I'm too white and nerdy!
Does he think I'm white and nerdy?
Wait, Ignacio's white and nerdy!
Why'd my daddy dress me like him?!
It's my dad who's white and nerdy!!

Rowdy Family said...

ha haaa! Lyn-dogg!! Is that your rapper name?! That was hilarious